Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Sally's Beauty

Well, I finally have a Sally's Beauty Club membership.  Yeah, I've been living under a rock.  Having a teenage girl  has renewed my love for all things girly.  I now have new makeup, new jewelry and I'm attempting to be more stylish, etc. etc.  I can throw out all my old  expired makeup to make room for all our new things.  Next on my list is a flat iron. I know, I know, I'm a dinosaur.

This is me getting my hair cut yesterday.  It's been a while.

Pam

2 comments:

  1. She's inspiring her Mama as well. I''m doing my nails, both finersnails and toe nail. I trying to get better with my make up. I may have one of those flat irons. As soon as I feel better I will look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, can you believe that I now have gray nail polish!!!!

    ReplyDelete